[Dspace-general] Image libraries

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Sun Nov 26 16:58:30 EST 2006

Hi Richard,

Fez over Fedora can do thumbnail/web preview (see
http://espace.library.uq.edu.au/documentation/templates/frameset.html,
download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/fez)

Not sure what ePrints offers, but an example can be found at:
http://serpent.eprints.org/ so you could contact the repository
developers to see how "out-of-the-box" this functionality is.

Manakin (see http://di.tamu.edu/projects/xmlui/manakin/) can be used
with DSpace to show thumbs and previews and in addition is fully
flexible in termas of page design if you know, or have access to someone
who can write, XSL transforms.

Scott.