[Dspace-general] Handle links for DSpace

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Dec 22 07:21:30 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

> Is the a way to make Dspace edit the input_forms.xml file automatically
> when the thesis is submitted? I think this would be of great benefit to

you may use the mechanism of the initial questions, introducing another
initial question like:
"Is this submission a thesis?". If checked, thesis related elements like
dc.contributor.advisor, dc.contributor.referee, dc.date.accepted will be
included in the form.

Is that what you want?

Take a look at:
jsp/submit/initial-questions.jsp and
src/org/dspace/app/webui/servlet/SubmitServlet.java

Claudia