[Dspace-general] The handle link for a submitted document

Scott, Rudolph Rudolph.Scott at iop.kcl.ac.uk
Fri Dec 22 06:49:31 EST 2006

At the moment I get an email below when I submit a Thesis on Dspace;

"You submitted: IOP Helpdesk Version 2

To collection: PHD Theses

Your submission has been accepted and archived in DSpace, and it has
been assigned the following identifier:
http://hdl.handle.net/123456789/21

Please use this identifier when citing your submission.

Many thanks!

Dspace"

The problem is the handle web link does not take me to the document, I
just get an error. The handle web link needs to point to my server not
hdl.handle.net! How do I get Dspace to do this? I'm using version 1.4.
Thanks.

Rudolph Scott
Desktop Support Analyst
Dept of Biostatistics and Computing