[Dspace-general] The handle link for a submitted document

Claudia Jürgen Claudia.Juergen at ub.uni-dortmund.de
Fri Dec 22 07:32:18 EST 2006

Hi Rudolph,

123456789 is the dummy handle.

a) Did you get your handle from handle net and set it up, as described
in docs/install.html#advancedinstall The Handle server?

if this is the case
b) do you got "old" submission done with the dummy handle?

if so
c) there is a script to update handles in
[dspace-install]/bin/update-handle-prefix

Claudia