[Dspace-general] Re: Dspace-general Digest, Vol 18, Issue 15

MacKenzie Smith kenzie at MIT.EDU
Wed Jan 26 13:11:27 EST 2005

Sounds very reasonable, but requires some programming in the submission UI
which no one yet as signed up for...
If it's an urgent problem then hopefully someone will step up to this (hint
hint).

MacKenzie