[Dspace-general] public libraries

Steve Zinck szinck at nshpl.library.ns.ca
Thu Jan 27 15:45:22 EST 2005

I'm looking for DSpace installations in public library settings.  I've
done some googling and looked through the archives, but I haven't found
much.  Any url's or contact information would be great.  Or if you're
still investigating digital archival solutions (like we are) for your
public library, I'd be interested in hearing from you.
Thanks,

Steve

--
Steve Zinck