[Dspace-general] PostgresSQL issues

birong ho bho at emich.edu
Wed Feb 2 11:44:36 EST 2005

Hi, I am new to this list. I would appreciate  it very much for any help I can get.

Is there any day-end job from dspace or PostgresSQL to do the deletion of the item or bitstream etc.
I got into postgresSQL, did a selection on bitstream table and found that some bitstream got marked
as T for the "deleted". These files are supposed to be "gone".

Are there some jobs need to be run. What kind of maintenance job we need to do for postgresSQL database ?

Thank you.

Birong Ho

Cataloging and Metadata Librarian
Eastern Michigan University.