[Dspace-general] Re: Dspace and image files

Scott Yeadon scott.yeadon at anu.edu.au
Tue Feb 1 17:04:28 EST 2005

Hi Addy,

Many of our collections are image collections, take a look at http://dspace.anu.edu.au/

Note that we have added customisation for the item page.

Scott.

Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 10:47:48 -0600
From: "Addy Sonder" <ASonder at law.utexas.edu>
To: <dspace-general at mit.edu>
Subject: [Dspace-general] Dspace and image files
Message: 2

Hello,
At the Tarlton Law Library in Austin, TX, we are considering
implementing Dspace to store and preserve a collection of jpg files.  I
am trying to find an example of what a Dspace repository of image files
looks like.  If anyone is using Dspace for this purpose, could you
provide a link to your implementation?  It doesn't have to be a
repository exclusively of jpg files.  I am really just looking to see
how images show up and what the item record looks like.

Thank you very much,

Addy Sonder
Assistant Archivist
Tarlton Law Library