[Dspace-general] Dspace and image files

Addy Sonder ASonder at law.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:47:48 EST 2005

Hello,
At the Tarlton Law Library in Austin, TX, we are considering
implementing Dspace to store and preserve a collection of jpg files.  I
am trying to find an example of what a Dspace repository of image files
looks like.  If anyone is using Dspace for this purpose, could you
provide a link to your implementation?  It doesn't have to be a
repository exclusively of jpg files.  I am really just looking to see
how images show up and what the item record looks like.

Thank you very much,

Addy Sonder
Assistant Archivist
Tarlton Law Library