[Dspace-general] Registering publication without associated items.

Thomas Eliasson thomas.eliasson at mdh.se
Fri Nov 26 10:01:32 EST 2004

Hi all!

We're evaluating DSpace and we'd like to be able to register a few
publications that should not be available in fulltext in the system.

The reason is that we'd prefer not to have to set up a second system
just to keep track of publications when there are only a few that should
not be stored in fulltext.

Is it possible to configure DSpace to accept only metadata without a
file associated? I've searched and searched but found no information on
the subject.

Thanks for your help!
/Thomas