[Dspace-general] Workflow question

Laura Tull tull.9 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 2 16:31:33 EST 2004

I have a collection set up, where a student submits the item and there is
one workflow for her supervisor to review the item and commit to archive.

The supervisor is the only person involved in the workflow process.  She
needs to be able to do all 3 workflows: accept/reject items, edit the
metadata and commit to archive.

If I assign workflow 3 to her, she can only edit the metadata and commit to
archive.   I hate to force her to go through 2 workflows so that she has
the ability to accept/reject an item.

Is there something I'm not seeing or am I asking for a feature request for
cases where one person is the only reviewer and needs to do all 3 steps in
one workflow.

Laura Tull
Systems Librarian
Ohio State University Libraries