[Dspace-general] EUL-DSpace v0.2.1 Released

Richard Jones r.d.jones at ed.ac.uk
Tue Mar 2 10:39:46 EST 2004

Hi All,

In time for the DSpace User Group Meeting next week, we have finished up
v0.2.1 of the EUL-DSpace Add-On.  It is available for download, along with
all the information about it, at:

http://www.thesesalive.ac.uk/dsp_home.shtml

This latest version comes with a few bug fixes and a significant upgrade of
the "Thesis or Dissertation" submission system, as well as some general
refinements to the page flow in some areas.  Comments, as always, are very
welcome.  I will be demoing the system as it stands at the moment at next
week's meeting, and if anyone wants to talk to me about it in person please
feel free to collar me there.

Cheers

Richard
Richard Jones