[Dspace-general] DSpace data model

Michel Auffret auffret at cines.fr
Wed Jun 23 09:24:19 EDT 2004

Hi MacKenzie,

Thank you. It starts helping ;-)

Could we go on with your example : how would you proceed to submit the "1
item / 3 bundles" you described ?

Indeed, what I don't understand well is whether a "bundle" is conceptual or
real. Are the bundles manageable somewhere in Dspace or are they "only" an
internal packaging level ? In the administration tool I already met the
(sub-)communities, the collections, the files/bitstreams, but no bundle...

Michel Auffret - CINES - France