[Dspace-general] Re: Localised version of show-licence and other jsp

Aakash Chauhan aakash_sky_baroda at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 16 14:35:25 EST 2004

hello,
it is not reading show-licence.jsp from lcoal
directory instead it keeps reading it from original
dspace/jsp/... directory structure. Same is the
problem with all the error pages in
/dspace/jsp/error/. Also for admin home page it
doesnot read from local directory. Temporary solution
is going into original file and manually tell it to
check for local version with code or direclty
replacing original file. I guess with new version it
will read from local directory. I used following 2
line code to check it for local version for the
timebeing.
//check if local version is available
String localVersion =
JSPManager.getLocalJSP("/admin");

if this returns path with /local/ redirect current jsp
to /local/admin else keep executing current page.

hope this helps.

Aakash.

=====
Aakash Chauhan