[Dspace-general] Indexing more fields in Dspace

Tansley, Robert robert.tansley at hp.com
Wed Oct 15 16:24:27 EDT 2003

You can easily get that field indexed by having someone edit the DSIndexer.java code in the DSpace source tree.  I know this isn't ideal; perhaps the fields that are indexed should be another configuration parameter/set of parameters, and maybe made part of the Dublin Core Registry page in the admin UI.  If anyone wants to implement this functionality please let us know!

 Robert Tansley / Hewlett-Packard Laboratories / (+1) 617 551 7624