[Crosstalk] OEIT hosting ELI Fall Focus Session on Open Educational Content (free to the MIT community), 9/14-9/15

Brandon Muramatsu mura at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 7 16:30:51 EDT 2011

For convenience, here's a direct link to the Agenda in PDF
format<http://www.educause.edu/visuals/shared/events/eli117/FallFocusSessionProgram_9-2-11.pdf>
see if there are any sessions that interest you.

Brandon