[Crosstalk] OEIT hosting ELI Fall Focus Session on Open Educational Content (free to the MIT community), 9/14-9/15

Toru Iiyoshi iiyoshi at MIT.EDU
Wed Sep 7 16:01:45 EDT 2011

Dear Colleagues,

OEIT invites members of the MIT community interested in learning more about Open Educational Content to join us for the webcast of the ELI Fall Focus Session on Open Educational Content on Wednesday, September 14 and Thursday, September 15 (from 12 through 5:30pm each day) in NE48-3027.

Please find more information at:
http://oeit.mit.edu/blog/OEIT-hosts-ELI-session-Open-Ed-Content

Topics include Open Educational Content and the Obama administration, Open Textbooks, Community Colleges and open education, and a number of other project updates.

This will be an informal event, OEIT is offering up access to our registration to others at MIT that might be interested. Peter Wilkins and Brandon Muramatsu from OEIT will be sitting in on selected sessions, and are happy to help individuals participate in sessions. We suggest you take a look at the full schedule and email Peter (pwilkins at mit.edu) with the sessions you are interested in attending.

Best regards,
Toru

Toru Iiyoshi, Ph.D.

Senior Strategist
Office of Educational Innovation and Technology
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
77 Massachusetts Avenue
NE48-308, Cambridge, MA 02139

Phone : (617) 715-2461