[ASA-Official] Fall Midway Signups | Early Returns

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Thu Jul 4 18:00:44 EDT 2024

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *
Fall Activities Midway Signups
  *
Midway Early Return Applications

________________________________
Fall Activities Midway Signups
The Fall Activities Midway will be on Friday August 30, 2024 from 2:30 - 4:30 pm. Groups can sign up for the Midway at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s645>. The deadline for sign ups is on Sunday August 18th at 11:59PM. Late sign ups will be accepted up until the start of the midway but with no guarantees on booth assignment preferences.

If you wish to perform at the Midway, and have specific A/V requests outside of basic equipment, please complete this form <https://cglink.me/2cy/s646> by Sunday August 18th at 11:59PM.
Midway Early Return Applications
If your group would like to have a booth at the Fall Activities Midway and is unable to do so because none of your members can be on campus, a limited number of members can apply for an early return. Please note that if these members receive early returns and then do not show up at Midway, their groups will be fined.

The early return will allow them to move into on-campus housing on Thursday August 29th instead of Friday August 30th. Anyone requesting this early return should fill out the form at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s643>. In addition, their group must complete the group sponsorship form at <https://cglink.me/2cy/s644>. The deadline for both of these forms is Sunday, July 14th at 11:59PM (in 10 days).
Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu<mailto:asa-exec at mit.edu>> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,
The ASA Executive Board
<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://asa.mit.edu/about-asa/board-members>>