[ASA-Official] SOLE Financial Training | Campus Preview Weekend
jgiang at mit.edu
Sat Jan 21 00:35:01 EST 2023
Dear Student Group Leaders,
Please read the following announcements carefully:
* SOLE Financial Training
* Campus Preview Weekend
SOLE Financial Training
SOLE is holding a financial training on January 23, 2023 @ 5:00 EST via Zoom. Each organization is asked to send at least one financial officer to this training.
The training session is only 60 minutes long, and will cover a range of important topics such as reimbursements, revenue guidelines, new MIT policies, and procurement options, employment, travel, and much more. This training is extremely useful and ASA can’t recommend it enough.
Groups are expected at all times to have at least one financial officer who has attended a training in the past year.
Campus Preview Weekend
The time has come for the CPW 2023 Community Site to go live! The site can be accessed here: https://community.mitcpw.org/.
The Community Site will be the central hub for all things CPW as it relates to the MIT Community. Important deadlines such as the Event Registration, Hosting Registration, and Funding Request deadlines can be found on the site.
* Funding Request Deadline: Friday, March 3rd
* Event Registration Deadline: Sunday, March 19th
* Host Registration Deadline: Sunday, March 26th
Since our adMITs look forward to the student-run events during CPW, we figured we would highlight some helpful information:
* As we are using a new event registration platform this year (Attendee Interactive), we’ve made sure to go over the basics on this FAQ sheet.<https://docs.google.com/document/d/19Ii7TI53WF8EO_B-ne6YMl0RBjDfFB5KLA8y_aPoY2U/edit?usp=sharing>
* Before registering your event, you will need to create a profile. Once a profile is created, you can register events for your student group.
* On top of registering your event through Attendee Interactive, you will also need to ensure you are reserving your event space (the sooner the better).
Reserving event space:
Submitting an event does not reserve your event location. Use the links below to reserve your event space:
* Most rooms on campus can be reserved through Reserve Campus Activities Complex<http://cac-ems2.mit.edu/EmsWebApp/> (CAC).
* Reserve a space in DAPER<https://daper.mit.edu/> by emailing Molly Dufour at mdufour at mit.edu
* Reserve a classroom through the Registrar’s office<https://classrooms.mit.edu/classrooms/#/choose>
* For inquiries about other space on campus, please email us at cpw at mitadmissions.org
* Reserve department owned spaces through the department admin
If you have any questions, concerns or are looking for guidance, don’t hesitate to reach out to the CPW team at cpw at mitadmissions.org.
Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.
The ASA Executive Board
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the asa-official