[ASA-Official] Midway | LEF/ARCADE | Closed Campus Survey

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Wed Aug 17 16:55:44 EDT 2022

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   Fall LEF/ARCADE Applications

  *   Midway Signup

  *   Early Returns

  *   Closed Campus Survey

________________________________

Fall LEF/ARCADE Applications Open

LEF/ARCADE applications <https://cglink.me/2cy/s233> are now open and due September 1. This cycle covers events in October - December. Since the announcement comes a bit late, we will treat applications received by September 8 as if they were on time, if you email <asa-treasurer at mit.edu> in advance. Read more about LEF/ARCADE here: <https://asa.mit.edu/group-resources/funding-large-events>.

________________________________

Midway Signup

Please register for booths and performances at the Fall Activities Midway by filling out the registration form <https://cglink.me/2cy/s232>. The registration deadline has been extended from Friday, August 19 11:59pm ET to Friday, August 26 11:59pm ET.

________________________________

Early Returns

ASA Early returns have been processed and those receiving them have been notified via email.

Closed Campus Survey

As many of you may have heard, most of MIT campus will remain closed in the fall. W20 will remain open to the public, but Walker will also continue to be tap-access only. We would like to hear from student groups about how this affects them and what policies student groups favor. We’re collecting information with the following survey: <https://cglink.me/2cy/s239>

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>