[ASA-Official] [ASA Official] Early Returns | Midway Signup | SOLE Training

Jessica Giang jgiang at mit.edu
Thu Jul 28 14:05:05 EDT 2022

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

  *   Early Return for Activities Midway

  *   Midway Signup

  *   Upcoming SOLE Student Organization Training

________________________________

Early Return for Activities Midway

The deadline for requesting early returns for the Fall Activities Midway is soon approaching! If your organization needs members to return on September 1 for the Midway (which is being held September 2 from 2:30 - 4:30 pm), please have them fill out the application (<https://cglink.me/2cy/s216>) and have an officer of the organization fill out the group sponsorship form (<https://cglink.me/2cy/s226>) by Sunday, July 31 at 11:59pm ET.

Students receiving early returns will be notified by Sunday, August 7.

________________________________

Midway Signup

Registration for the Fall Activities Midway is now open. Please register for booths and performances by filling out the registration form <https://cglink.me/2cy/s232>. The deadline for signing up is Friday, August 19 at 11:59pm ET.

Upcoming SOLE Student Organization Training

SOLE is holding a Student Organization Training on October 16th, time TBD. Most groups will likely need to send a representative, so groups should ensure that someone is free on that date.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html<https://owa.exchange.mit.edu/owa/redir.aspx?C=yJZiAshjpbls53XEeUTtaeG7QyQZOrRww1ynwDsXIq7mEiCV5MHWCA..&URL=http%3a%2f%2fweb.mit.edu%2fasa%2fabout%2fboard-members.html>>