[ASA-Official] CP* Discord Server | CPW Midway Sign-up Reminder | Join the ASA!

Alexander Tsao alextsao at mit.edu
Tue Apr 6 21:02:58 EDT 2021

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

>> CP✱ Discord Server

>> CPW Sign-up Reminder

>> Join the ASA!

CP✱ Discord Server

If you haven’t done so already, fill out the form at <https://swoletim.mit.edu:444/form/> with the kerberoi of your group’s designated representatives. Admits will be let into the Discord server tomorrow, April 7th, so we encourage you to fill it out before then. However, the form will be open for student organizations throughout April. As a reminder, groups are capped at 5 reps.

CPW Midway Sign-up Reminder

The ASA CPW Midway is happening on Saturday, April 17th 1-3PM EDT. We will be using gather.town - each group will get their own space, similar to getting a booth at the in-person midway. In addition, we’ll have a space for showcasing recorded performances. If you want your group to take part in this year’s midway, please fill out this form: <https://engage.mit.edu/submitter/form/start/477194> by next Thursday, April 8th at 11:59PM EDT.

Join the ASA!

We elected a new ASA board yesterday! If you're interested in being an advocate for student needs and forging the path ahead for student life on campus, you can still join the ASA! You can find information on all ASA positions here: <bit.ly/2vyu7ID>, and email us at <asa-exec at mit.edu<mailto:asa-exec at mit.edu>> if you’re interested.

We hope you are all doing well and staying safe; as always, please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board
<http://asa.mit.edu/about-asa/board-members>