[ASA-Official] ASA GBM Make-up | CPW Midway Logistics

Alexander Tsao alextsao at mit.edu
Thu Apr 15 18:02:12 EDT 2021

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please read the following announcements carefully:

>> General Body Meeting Make-Up Resources

>> CP* Midway Logistics

General Body Meeting Make-Up Resources

Thank you to all the students who attended our fall General Body Meeting! We appreciated all your questions and feedback, and we are excited about some of the big changes and discussions we'll be having next year. Any groups who did not attend the meeting can find the meeting notes on our website: <http://asa.mit.edu/about-asa/meeting-notes>, which contains a link to check in so your group gets credit for making up the absence. We will not be fining groups for missing this GBM due to the nature of these times, but will still note any lack of attendance to keep in mind during re-recognition if it is part of a pattern of continued inactivity.

CPW Midway Logistics

The CPW Midway will take place on Saturday, April 17 between 1-3PM ET. We will be hosting it on GatherTown (link coming the day of the event) in collaboration with the MIT Innovation Initiative. The starting point of the event will be Killian Court, which will have a performance viewing area, as well as multiple portals leading to rooms with booths - each room being one of the 7 group categories. In addition to that, Killian Court will also have portals to the various spaces MITii has prepared for their event. You can see what room and booth number your group was assigned here: <https://tinyurl.com/3rf2zsts>. Unfortunately, we can't accept any late applications for the midway as the spaces are already built out.

We hope you are all doing well and staying safe; as always, please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board

<http://asa.mit.edu/about-asa/board-members>