[ASA-Official] Early Return for Activities Midway

Madiha Shafquat madihas at mit.edu
Thu Jun 7 14:36:14 EDT 2018

Dear Student Group Leaders,

Please take note of the following announcements:

1. Early Return for Activities Midway (due 6/13)

(1) Early Return for Activities Midway (due 6/13)

If you are an undergraduate student who is eligible to register for MIT in the fall, and who will be living in an undergraduate dorm during Fall 2018, you are eligible to apply for an early return. Early returns are given to a limited number of students who will be present and representing their groups during orientation at the Activities Midway, as well as participating in other student group rush events. Those students who receive an early return will need to check in with the ASA at the Activities Midway; failure to do so will result in a fine. ASA early returns will allow students to move into their dorms on Wednesday, August 29, 2018.

Due to an extremely limited number of early returns, we would encourage groups to obtain assistance at the midway by student members who already have an early return through other programs or live off-campus. Note that students with summer housing are entitled to continuous housing during this period without an early return.

There are two parts to the application process for early returns. The student asking for an early return must fill out the "Student Application" form (http://cglink.me/s12038), and an executive member of the group must fill out the "Sponsoring Group Application" (http://cglink.me/s12039) . The two forms must be filled out by distinct individuals. Again, both forms are due by Wednesday, June 13th at 11:55 pm EST.

Please feel free to email <asa-exec at mit.edu<mailto:asa-exec at mit.edu>> with any requests, questions, or other inquiries.

Sincerely,
The ASA Executive Board
<http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html>