[ASA-Official] W20 office inspections today, LEF/ARCADE and UA Finboard deadlines

Rachel E Meyer remeyer at MIT.EDU
Thu Nov 19 15:20:34 EST 2009

Dear Student Groups,

Please note that we will be conducting office inspections in W20 beginning
at 5pm today with representatives from SAO and CAC.  You do not need to
have someone present during the inspection.  We will conduct inspections
in Walker and N52 at a later date.

In addition, here are reminders about upcoming funding deadlines:

1. LEF/ARCADE Deadline: December 2, 11:59 pm
2. UA Finboard Deadline: December 2, 11:59 pm

---------------------------

1. LEF/ARCADE Deadline: December 2, 11:59 pm

The deadline to submit applications to the Large Event Fund (LEF) and/or
the Assisting Recurring Cultural and Diversity Events (ARCADE) fund is
Wednesday, December 2, at 11:59.  This next deadline is for events
occurring between 1/1/10 and 3/31/10.  The application and more
information are available online:
http://web.mit.edu/asa/resources/large-events.html.

You are encouraged to meet with SAO event planners (Paul Spangle and/or
Alicia Erwin) to discuss your application before the deadline. We will
look more favorably on groups that have met with SAO. Additionally, groups
proposing events with outside speakers/performers are REQUIRED to hold an
SAO meeting.  Paul and Alicia can be contacted at pspangle at mit.edu and
aeerwin at mit.edu or at their office in W20-549.

If you have any questions about LEF/ARCADE, please email the ASA Treasurer
at asa-treasurer at mit.edu.

---------------------------

2. UA Finboard Deadline: December 2, 11:59 pm

The application deadline for the IAP/Spring Finboard funding cycle is also
Wednesday, December 2, at 11:59 pm.  This is for student groups with
undergraduate designation and MIT-funded status.  Please prepare your
applications and be ready to apply online at
http://web.mit.edu/finboard/www/.  Unfortunately, Finboard's website is
undergoing some maintenance but the application should be available in the
next few days.

If you have any questions about Finboard, please contact your Finboard
liason (contact information is available at
http://web.mit.edu/finboard/www/).

Sincerely,

The ASA Executive Board
http://web.mit.edu/asa/about/board-members.html