[ASA-Official] CPW Midway Registration, ASA Elections, Funding Deadlines, and CPW Announcements

ASA President asa-president at MIT.EDU
Tue Mar 10 14:54:20 EDT 2009

Dear ASA Student Group Officers,

Please take note of the following five notices:

1) Register for the 2009 CPW Activities Midway
2) ASA Executive Board elections are approaching
3) Reminder: LEF/ARCADE deadline
4) Apply for MIT Museum Grants
5) Announcements from the Admissions Office re: CPW Activities Festival, etc.

=======================================

1) Activities Midway Registration

The 2009 CPW Activities Midway will be held on Saturday, April 18,
from 1 to 3 pm in Johnson.

If you would like to represent your group at the midway this CPW, you
must fill out an application at

http://asa.scripts.mit.edu/applications/midway/midway.php

by 11:59 pm on Sunday, March 22.

Performance groups, don't forget to indicate if you want to perform
during the midway.

If you have any questions, please email us at asa-midway at mit.edu.

=======================================

2) 2009-10 ASA Board Elections

The spring ASA general body meeting will be held in April 2009.  The
location and date will be announced shortly.

At the meeting, we will elect the members of next year's ASA Executive
Board.  The positions that will be elected are:
* president
* treasurer
* secretary
* undergraduate member-at-large (2)