[Asa-official] ASA Information Session, Tomorrow at 5:30pm

Jennifer D Lobo jlobo at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 14 14:26:05 EDT 2007

Dear Student Groups,

The ASA would like to remind you about the Information Session this
Thursday (March 15th) at 5:30pm in W20-400 for all those interested in
running for an ASA position or curious about what the ASA does and how
it runs. Refreshments will be provided. We are holding this session in
preparation for ASA Elections (on April 11th). We strongly encourage student
group leaders to consider running for an ASA position. Please feel free to
email asa-exec at mit.edu (publically archived list) or asa-president at mit.edu (if
you wish your email to remain private) with any questions.

Upcoming Dates and Deadlines:
March 15th: Submit a mailbox request
March 18th: Register your CPW Event at
http://web.mit.edu/admissions/mitcpw .
March 23rd: Submit a request for a table at the CPW Activities Fair at
http://web.mit.edu/asa/publicity/cpw-midway-2007.html. (This deadline
has been extended and is firm. No exceptions.)
April 11th: ASA General Body Meeting and Elections
April 14th: CPW Activities Fair in Johnson, 1pm-3pm

We hope to see you this Thursday evening!

Sincerely,
The ASA Executive Board