[TCCM] Save the date: Christmas Meet & Greet with Cardinal Sean O'Malley on Dec 4th

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:36:57 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!

We are very excited to announce that on Friday December 4th at 7 PM EDT, we will have a virtual Meet & Greet with Cardinal Sean O’Malley! This is a great opportunity for everyone in the Tech Catholic Community to meet His Eminence, and we want as many of you to come as possible! We also encourage you to invite friends who might be interested 😊. It will be a blessing for all who participate and a good way to let His Eminence know that the Catholic Community at MIT is strong!

To sign up for the event and receive a Zoom link, please fill out this google form<https://forms.gle/xAuiABWAjj5Yz7yv9>. We will send more updates as the event date draws closer but we wanted to announce it ahead of time so you can mark you calendars!

In Christ,
Carene

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6AD48.8A7DD040]