[TCCM] This Friday: International Rosary and All Saints Day Game Night!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Wed Oct 28 10:21:22 EDT 2020

Hi everyone! Hope you’re having a good week.

This coming Friday Oct 30th, we have 2 exciting virtual events planned for the TCC:

  1.  Monthly International Rosary

This Friday at 4:30 PM EDT, we will be starting up the new once-a-month TCC international Rosary, where we will pray each decade of the Rosary in a different language! We’re hoping this will be a way to celebrate the different cultures and nationalities in the TCC, as well as appreciate that the Church is universal! We will be using the same zoom link that we’ve been using for other Friday rosaries:

Meeting ID: 922 2419 4495

Password: TCCrosary

  1.  All Saints Day Game Night

The TCC Social Committee has also planned a virtual TCC Game Night this Friday at 7:00 PM EDT to celebrate All Saints Day! Similar to last time, we will have a couple virtual game options available, including skribbl.io, codenames, salad bowl, secret hitler, and more! If you have other game suggestions please let us know 😊.

Link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/97178702102

Meeting ID: 971 7870 2102

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D6AD46.5CEC14E0]

In Christ,