[TCCM] Today: International Rosary and All Saints Day Game Night!

Carene T Umubyeyi cumubyey at mit.edu
Fri Oct 30 11:27:27 EDT 2020

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to send out a reminder for our two events today:

  1.  Monthly International Rosary

Today at 4:30 PM EDT, we will be starting up the new once-a-month TCC international Rosary, where we will pray each decade of the Rosary in a different language! We’re hoping this will be a way to celebrate the different cultures and nationalities in the TCC, as well as appreciate that the Church is universal! We will be using the same zoom link that we’ve been using for other Friday rosaries:

Meeting ID: 922 2419 4495

Password: TCCrosary

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6AEE1.E37DDEC0]

  1.  All Saints Day Game Night

The TCC Social Committee has also planned a virtual TCC Game Night Tonight at 7:00 PM EDT to celebrate All Saints Day! Similar to last time, we will have a couple virtual game options available, including Skribbl.io, Codenames, Salad Bowl, and Avalon. We realized the name of one of the games we had listed earlier may bring to mind tragic historic events, and we apologize if that caused confusion or was unintentionally hurtful in any way. Thank you to those of you who pointed this out. As always, if you have any additional concerns or suggestions please let us know.

We’re looking forward to seeing many of you at game night!

Link: https://mit.zoom.us/j/97178702102

Meeting ID: 971 7870 2102

              [cid:image004.jpg at 01D6AEE1.E37DDEC0]

In Christ,