[TCCM] Invitation to TCC Group Rosary and Chaplet on Fridays 

Sophia M Mittman smittman at mit.edu
Thu Jun 11 18:36:24 EDT 2020

Hi everyone,

It's during times like these when it's important for us to come together as the TCC community from around the world and pray! 🙏🏻​

We are continuing our weekly TCC Group Rosary on Fridays at 4:30 ET with the addition of the Chaplet of Divine Mercy afterward. I would like to extend an invitation to you to join in on this coming one in particular, which will be offered up for racial reconciliation in our country and in our faith communities, an end to the injustice of exclusion, an end to violence in American society.

Everyone is welcome! The invitation is below and the link is the same for the entire summer. Slides will be screen-shared on Zoom that display all of the prayers. Please share with anyone who you think would be interested in joining, too! :)

Best wishes,

Sophia Mittman, '22

TCC Prayer Chair

Sophia M Mittman is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: TCC Group Rosary
Time: Jun 12, 2020 04:30 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Fri, until Sep 4, 2020, 13 occurrence(s)
        Jun 12, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jun 19, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jun 26, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jul 3, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jul 10, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jul 17, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jul 24, 2020 04:30 PM
        Jul 31, 2020 04:30 PM
        Aug 7, 2020 04:30 PM
        Aug 14, 2020 04:30 PM
        Aug 21, 2020 04:30 PM
        Aug 28, 2020 04:30 PM
        Sep 4, 2020 04:30 PM
Weekly: https://mit.zoom.us/meeting/tJYvde2ppz8uE9H9CSdPYvwrwehpukSAWEDg/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCqrDkuG92RtBCCRowQAIjoLOvxmClbj_p1xTzWBxBqdBTkIedKIqd0I_nn

Join Zoom Meeting
https://mit.zoom.us/j/92224194495?pwd=K2oyczFEektxaUs5MmI2a2NuQlJSZz09

Password: TCCrosary

One tap mobile
+16699006833,,92224194495# US (San Jose)
+16465588656,,92224194495# US (New York)

Meeting ID: 922 2419 4495
Password: 051234

US : +1 646 558 8656 or +1 669 900 6833

International Numbers: https://mit.zoom.us/u/acjlw4eCL