[TCCM] Prayer Buddies with LSotP

Elizabeth Vasquez evasquez at mit.edu
Sun Mar 3 15:32:36 EST 2019

Hi Everyone,

Thank you to everyone who came to the volunteering event today! We are
still looking for prayer buddies (Description of Prayer Buddies Below).

If you would like to be a prayer buddy, please sign up on the excel sheet
below, and we can get you set up with someone.

If you are currently a prayer buddy, please fill out this excel sheet with
some contact info about you and your prayer buddy.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZYaaEz0uBwp4T3Om05BsMqCOivm6j-YGD2W-gbYZ-Yw/edit?usp=sharing

Prayer Buddies Description:
You will be paired up with a resident of the Little Sisters of the Poor.
The resident will pray for you, and in return you will pray for the
resident and send him/her a letter, emails, or texts thanking your resident
and updating him/her on your life. This is very informal and more of a
chance for a connection to be made between you and your elderly resident.
We will also have service days where you will have the chance to visit the
Little Sisters of the Poor and meet your prayer buddy in person.

Best,
Elizabeth & Nicole

--
Elizabeth Vasquez
Department of Mechanical Engineering | Class of 2019

ᐧ