[TCCM] This Sunday: Little Sister of the Poor volunteering

Elizabeth Vasquez evasquez at mit.edu
Sun Mar 3 00:10:58 EST 2019

Hey everyone,

We have enough people so the *event is on* for tomorrow. Thank you to
everyone who will be volunteering. Here's the itinerary again, feel free to
join us even if you didn't fill out the excel sheet.

Itinerary:
8:10 am - Meet in front of W11 to take the bus together to LSotP
9-11am - Help set up a room for a Mardi Gras celebration for the residents
11am - Mass
12 - Lunch (Serving, Mingling, and Eating with Residents)
1-2pm - Prayer Buddies Meet your Resident
2pm - Return to campus on the bus

Best,
Elizabeth & Nicole

ᐧ