[TCCM] Arboretum Trip - Friday 11/10, leaving from campus at 1 pm

Colleen R Foley crfoley at mit.edu
Mon Nov 6 17:42:27 EST 2017

Looking to get off campus during the long weekend?

Come explore nature with the Tech Catholic Community!!

Who: Tech Catholic Community members and their friends and families! (all MIT community members are welcome)
What: nature walk and picnic
When: Friday 11/10 (Veteran’s Day — no classes)
- leaving from MIT (meet outside W11) at 1 pm
- arriving at the Arboretum by T around ~2-2:15 pm
Where: Arnold Arboretum of Harvard University (near the Forest Hills stop on the orange line by T)
- if you want to travel with us, meet outside W11 at 1 pm
- if you’re planning to get there on your own, please let me or someone else on the trip know so that we are expecting you
Why: to have fun and enjoy the outdoors!

We'll meet outside W11 at 1 pm (following the 12:05 mass) and walk together to Kendall, where we'll take the T to Forest Hills (orange line). Feel free to meet us there if you prefer—just message me or someone else on the trip when/where you'll meet us! We'll spend some time walking around the arboretum, and then we'll walk toward Jamaica Pond (picking up snacks on the way) to have a picnic!

Rain Date: Sat 11/11 at same time... I'll email out if we decide to use the rain date, so keep a look out!

Invite your friends!!!! :)

Facebook Event<https://www.facebook.com/events/188605341708364/?active_tab=about>

[cid:214B0D9D-0FFC-42D2-9A09-BC8543EFCF7A at mit.edu]