[TCCM] Seeking Members for the TCC Council

Brian K Gilligan gilligan at mit.edu
Sun Nov 20 20:04:42 EST 2016

Hello Everybody,

The TCC Council is accepting nominations for the coming semester.  The TCC Council is responsible for planning our events such as Monday Night Discussion, Friday Night Supper, Thomistic Institute talks, service activities, and social events.  If you are interested you are encouraged to nominate yourself by emailing tcc-chair at mit.edu<mailto:tcc-chair at mit.edu>.  Nominations will be accepted until December 3.  In particular, we are looking for a treasurer, service coordinator, education coordinator, and secretary.  If you are a person with good organizational skills or a person with a lot of ideas and curiosity, we can find a role for you.

Thanks, and have a Happy Thanksgiving,

Brian Gilligan

TCC Council Chair