[Tango-A] NA-C: Winter Tango Festival - Champaign-Urbana, IL - Daniela and Hernan - Feb 21-23, 2014

Joe Grohens joe.grohens at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 14:41:33 EST 2014

Follow-up --

Today is the last day for early-bird prices.

We are expecting
- decent weather
- dancers visiting from St. Louis, Chicago, Indianapolis, and more.
- excellent classes taught by Hernan and Daniela
- two terrific milongas with superb DJs (Hernan Prieto and Balazs Gyenis)
- and hopefully, you :-)

http://cu-tango.com