[Tango-A] NA-W: ValenTango 2014 Survey

Clay Nelson tangoclay at gmail.com
Wed Feb 19 08:04:59 EST 2014

Thanks so much to all those that attended and helped with *Portland
ValenTango 2014!--*I'd love to get your feedback and reviews.  To do so, go
to... ValenTango 2014
Reviews<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001x4gG3AJPWBlMq3gKjbMd9kczBrJF-S-A9nFkhi3TbpKI9htcBcXr5OsQZuBEda80iUHBRPqkbzmwjygaBiRZg_xMg1l8wVW7_gEyjNc_PQvr17kZCD9qax9H6QSeWh63pjIEcTkXI6s=>
for
for several options

If you just want to read the results of the survey, click here:  ValenTango
2014 Evaluation Survey
Results.<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001x4gG3AJPWBlMq3gKjbMd9kczBrJF-S-A9nFkhi3TbpKI9htcBcXr5OsQZuBEda804bpkH6zZcSgv68uynSiUBEQPtleqEtNoe6VM8hvvabWQk6nb1wmjdtWe3U_NzIEJL2wwU6iFcX9LC0VPwGuDyY8924WBcesrobbhhxbkwbYOuvSlxxYJTUHX2CvB4mTyLCFHMvOrZIQ=>

And if you loose this email with the link, just go to the
www.ValenTango.us<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001x4gG3AJPWBlMq3gKjbMd9kczBrJF-S-A9nFkhi3TbpKI9htcBcXr5OsQZuBEda80iUHBRPqkbzns0ZzD77VX-vbeyCkr0IpOjfTq6qx-rFI=>
website
and click on the *ValenTango 2014 Reviews* link in the left-hand column.
 And remember, your reviews and comments are important to me for planning
next year's ValenTango (Feb 18-23, 2015)!
--
<http://www.tangoclay.com>
Clay Nelson
tangoclay at gmail.com