[Tango-A] NA-W

Judith Farkas de Zelaya jfarkas at milongas.com
Sat Aug 6 15:48:40 EDT 2011

Dear Tango friends,

 From time to time I'm asked to recommend a great tango teacher or,
better yet,
one of my teachers. My answer? in the US: Nora Dinzelbacher.
In my opinion, Nora is one of the few teachers we have that is truly
deserving of
the title Master Tango Teacher. For the last 21 years she has taught
just about
every single tango teacher in the US not to mention the thousands of
regular
students that have attended her classes and festivals both in the US and
abroad.
She is a gifted teacher much in demand.

That's why I'm so happy to announce that Nora is coming to Denver the
weekend
of August 19-21. She'll teach three workshops that are sure to raise
your dancing
skills to a new level:

Friday August 19th, 7:00 - 8:30 pm: Women's & Men's Technique - All levels
Saturday August 20th, 1:30 - 3:00 pm: Leading to Perfection - All levels
Saturday August 20th, 3:30 - 5:00 pm: Giros, Planeos & Enrosques -
Intermediate
Sunday August 21st, By appointment, Private lessons for singles or couples

Cost per workshop: $35.00/person with preregistration or $40.00 at the
door.
All three workshops: $90.00. This discount requires full payment before
August 12th, 2011.
Privates: $100.00 / hour for couples or a single

Make checks payable to The Highland House (sorry, no credit cards)
Registration deadline: August 12th. This is required for gender balancing.

All classes will be held at The Highland House, 3617 Osage St., Denver, CO

There will be a special milonga to celebrate Nora's first outing to Denver:
    Saturday August 20th, 8:30 - 1:00 am
    Gala Milonga Pa' La Morocha - $12.00 - DJ: Ruddy - Argentine
empanadas will be served with salad. Please bring your own beverage of
choice.

To register, schedule private classes or answer any questions in regard
to this rare opportunity
don't hesitate in contacting me via:
Email: jzelaya at highlandhouseeventcenter.com
Phone: 303.588.4147

Web Info: http://www.DenverMetroTango.com

I look forward to hearing from all of you. I am so excited to be
offering the very best of authentic Argentine
Tango for the men and women of the Denver Metro Tango Community and
North America at large!

Best Regards,

Judith Zelaya