[Tango-A] NA-W: Sausalito Halloween Milonga & Workshops Saturday Oct. 30th, 2010

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Wed Oct 27 22:47:04 EDT 2010

Come to have fun with your best costumes and dance with other halloween
characters in Sausalito this Saturday! Costumes are highly encouraged.

We will provide drinks, tasty food appetizers, tables with candles and
roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty of free
parking. Feel free to bring your own spirits. We play the music as they
do traditionally in Argentina with "tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday October 30th:

6.30pm - 7.30pm Beginner Level Class on "Surprise Tango Subject".
Teachers Gustavo and Jesica Hornos.

7:30pm - 9pm Intermediate/Advanced Level Workshop on "Surprise Tango
Subject".
Teachers Gustavo & Jesica Hornos.

9pm - 12am Flick or Treat Milonga
DJ Gustavo Hornos.