[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC 6th anniversary. at Esmeralda's and HALLOWEEN BASH!!

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 28 08:39:38 EDT 2010

At Session 73, 73rd and 1st Ave, NYC-----
THE SUPER DUPER SPECIAL NIGHT OF HALLOWEEN---and we are
CELEBRATING THE 6th ANNIVERSARY of ESMERALDA¹S TANGO & TAPAS (which
started on a Halloween night as did Esmeralda¹s Irregular Tango Party of
maybe 15 yrs ago! HALLOWEEN is an ESMERALDA THING!

(A bit of history: And remember too: we had a tango contingent in the
Halloween Parade for 7 years too‹thanks to !sabel de Sebastian and Trey
Parker)
                            Plus.......
We celebrate The 92nd Birthday of the SUPER-DUPER TANGUERO, ALEX TURNEY!!!!

With special, special guest teacher‹Silvia Ceriani!!!

SILVIA offers her special class at 7:15‹quoting her host and our night¹s DJ
Ilene la Rubia de Woodstock Tango:
³ The wonderful SILVIA of Buenos Aires, known world-wide as half of the
famous and respected milonguero dance couple, Tete & Silvia, will conduct a
special all levels MILONGUERO STYLE workshop...and although the beloved Tete
is gone, we are thrilled to have her back with us!!!!²

SILVIA will also offer mini-privates in our party room for $25 for 15
minutes! Call to reserve: 212 777 6053.

Beginner/pre-intermediate class at 7:00 included in the $10 admission-in a
separate space. Please add $5 for Silvia¹s class.
Dance 8:15 to 12:30
And let us eat lottsa chocolate celebratory cake!

Have you prepared your WITCH¹S HAT for the WITCHES HAT CONTEST??
Are you prepared to WIN SENSATIONAL PRIZES? (which to be honest may be of
questionable worth)

THOSE IN CIVVIES WILL NOT BE PUBLICLY RIDICULED!!!

(Thanks to the magnificent folks who subbed for me teaching, performing,
hosting, while I was away for the month---reports are that the nights were
truly fantastic---from Burleigh¹s Magnificent Musicians, to Musa and
Leslie¹s dance‹ to Sid the charmer wisking Evelyn Meier onto the dance floor
for a terrific improv demo when he learned partner Gayle was injured‹to
Ilene and the fab Orlando and Jennifer- to Leonardo offering the most
thrilling singing imaginable which stopped all in their tracks- and then the
dancing of Leo and Olga---4 weeks, 4 magnificent nights.
THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!
Lucille
PS Paris and Barcelona were not bad either.