[Tango-A] SAUSALITO MILONGA SATURDAY OCTOBER 9thwith WORKSHOPS by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos

info@tangoclasses.com info at tangoclasses.com
Thu Oct 7 02:46:25 EDT 2010

SAUSALITO MILONGA SATURDAY OCTOBER 9th
with WORKSHOPS by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos

Dear Tangueros y Tangueras,

Come, see your friends or make new ones and enjoy a night of tango
dancing in Sausalito.

We will provide delicious drinks, tasty food appetizers, tables with
candles and roses, the very best hardwood floors of the bay and plenty
of free parking. Feel free to brig your own spirits. We play the music
as they do traditionally in Argentina with "tandas" and "cortinas".

Schedule Saturday October 9th:

6:30pm - 7:30pm Beginner Level Class on "Tango Walking and Simple
Turns". Taught by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos.

7:30pm - 9pm Intermediate/Advanced Level Workshop on "Paradas, Trabadas,
Llevadas and Arrastres. We will put the focus in the technique,
communication between the partners and the impovisational possibilities
of these moves." Taught by Gustavo and Jesica Hornos.

9pm - 12am Milonga, the Tango Party.
DJ Gustavo Hornos will surprise us with a great tango music selection
that you will not want to sit at all.

Where:
Stage Dor Studio
10 Liberty Ship Way, Suite # 340
Sausalito, CA 94965

Price:
$15 beginner class or $20 with milonga
$20 intermediate workshop or $25 with milonga
$30 class + workshop
$35 class + workshop + milonga
$10 milonga only

We look forward to see you all on the dance floor soon !

Warm Regards,
Gustavo and Jesica Hornos
info at tangoclasses.com
http://www.TangoClasses.com