[Tango-A] NA-E: Change of Location for Cocktail Reception Party

sergio segura sergioseguratango at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Oct 7 02:34:33 EDT 2010

Due to recent circumstances we have had to change the location of our Cocktail Reception Party. The original location has no cabaret license and therefore a dance party is not possible. We will now meet at Stella Restaurant, 213 Front Street. We apologize for any inconvenience this change may have caused. We look forward to seeing you as we begin our festival!

Cocktail Reception Party
Thursday, October 7th 9 pm to 1 am
Stella Restaurant (Cocktail Tango)
213 Front St (btwn Beekman & Peaks Slip) South St Seaport, NYC
Trains 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, A, C to Fulton st.
$15