[Tango-A] NA-C: ONLY 5 Days Left for Early Bird Discount for Women’s Tango Technique and Embellishments with Rachel Greenberg

Shafqat Manzur shafqat.manzur at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 08:21:56 EDT 2010

Dear Tangueras,

Greetings!

There are only 5 Days Left to Receive the Early Bird Discount for
Women’s Tango Technique and Embellishments weekend with Rachel
Greenberg November 5-7, 2010 WORKSHOP! Don't miss this opportunity to
a discounted price and ensure to SECURE YOUR SPOT at the workshop, as
spaces are filling up quickly. ALL Levels or/and Leader are welcome to
sign up!

***********************************

Rachel taught in Chicago with Pablo Veron two years ago and also
conducted successful Women's technique workshop last year. We are
happy to have her in Chicago again.

Here is the link to Rachel’s website:

http://www.racheltango1.blogspot.com/

and her latest videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiXqbG2Cb04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPwZIyThOVk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9nHYgXqEIk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2hoKISMJA8

Rachel will conduct intensive Tango Technique workshops for
intermediate and advanced level followers in a progressive manner. We
will accept registrations in advance, as there is limited space.
Workshops are open to anyone who wants to learn how to follow.

The early-bird registration is open until October 10th . We are
offering 20% OFF a Student Discount.

www.regonline.com/women_technique

All activities will be held at the ARTango Center.

Workshop description:

The objective of this course is to improve the follower’s technique,
providing tools and information which are specific to each follower.
Rachel will examine and explain how you can feel comfortable and be
confident with your dance. She will help the students achieve
presence, elegance and sensuality; improve their sensitivity and be
more responsive to a lead. During the course we will work on
techniques of the dance from the point of view of a follower. The
three workshops are built progressively; therefore it is advised that
participants register for the entire set. This course is suitable for
all levels of dancers.

Please check the schedule and prices for the entire weekend at
www.regonline.com/women_technique  or send email to
info at artangocenterchicago.com with your inquiry.

If you are looking for lodging option for this weekend, please contact
Days Inn Chicago
  (773) 525-7010
or
Best Western Hawthorne Terrace Hotel