[Tango-A] NA-E: Tango in Queens Gay Pride March

StrictlyTraditional Tango statnyc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 15:25:08 EDT 2010

Queens Gay Pride March
Join us to represent Tango in the Queens Gay Pride March
Every year all dance groups march at the dance parade and this year Tango will be represented by our school celebrating our second anniversary. This is a great opportunity to spread tango to the thousand of viewers and all press media.

Rehearsals
Thursday, June 3rd, 7-8pm

The tango choreographer Anton Gazenbeek will be teaching Tricks, Poses and short tango routines to show ourselves off at the Parade
Chelsea Studios, 151 W 26th st, 5th fl.
$10 minimum donation.

Marching at Queens Pride
Sunday, June 6th 10:30am

Please join us to show tango. Bring costumes, hats, scarves, make up, etc. Comfortable shoes to dance on the street. Show your best tango off.
Let’s have fun!

We will have Tango music in our vehicle and we will be performing short tango routines and poses like sentadas, montadas, flips, etc.

This is a short march.  There will a festival with dances on the stage and Anton & Sergio will be performing representing Rainbow Tango.

Our Tango Performance Team will be on the Stage!

Meeting Point
90th st and 37th av
Look for the Argentinean Flag
10:30am sharp