[Tango-A] MISC: FREE TANGO TRIP news

Judy y Jon tangomas at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 3 12:47:47 EDT 2010

Hola Tangueros

Regarding the FREE TRIP TO Buenos Aires:

We are still working to achieve our goal to sell 500 dvds. When we reach our goal we will hold the drawing and send the lucky winner and companion to Buenos Aires for 6 days and 5 nights (see our website for details). We have received many kudos.

Here are a few:

The video is awesome!!

The quality of dancing from the old timers was breathtaking, I got chills.

I absolutely love the video!  Got it yesterday and have already looked at it twice!

I love it. I adore it.

Your DVD is inspirational.

Click here for a Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32Pn81d33RQ
to order the DVD :
http://tangowithjudy.com/pages/pagesENG/AmigosQueBailen%20DVD

abrazos tangueros from your friends and maestros

Judy & Jon

http://www.tangowithjudy.com
http://www.niptucktravelbuenosaires.com
tangomas at hotmail.com