[Tango-A] NA-E: Cambalache Milonga & Mix it Up Practice in BOSTON

ccdancer ccdancer at tangoluna.com
Fri Apr 23 12:49:09 EDT 2010

The Late Night Cambalache Milonga with DJ NATALIA KALITA will take place at Brookline Tai Chi this SATURDAY from 10pm - 3:30 am.  The Tai Chi is located conveniently across the street from the Subway Green Line C Train at Washington Sq (1615 Beacon Street, Brookline 02446).

Also, Sunday we will have our Mix It Up Practica featuring a 50/50 split between Traditional and Nuevo music at Dance Union, 16 Bow Street, Union Sq, Somerville between 7:30 and 10:30 pm.  If it's Sunday it is Nuevo Day in Boston.  We hope to see you all.  For more questions, go to the Boston Tango Calendar at www.bostontango.org.