[Tango-A] NA-E: Registration for Tango Element Baltimore 2010 is now Open!!

Julia Schiptsova theperfectshoe at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 11:56:50 EDT 2010

Dear Friends,

We've got some exciting news - the registration for Tango Element
Baltimore 2010 (August 12-15) is now OPEN! Please go to
http://www.tangoelement.org/schedule/index.html to see the
registration options and purchase your pass.

Please don't forget to book your room at Tremont Plaza Hotel (event
venue), rates and instructions at
http://www.tangoelement.org/location/index.html.

Please e-mail us at tangoelement at gmail.com if you have any questions.

Maestros:
SEBASTIAN ARCE & MARIANA MONTES
MARIANO "CHICHO" FRUMBOLI & JUANA SEPULVEDA
PABLO RODRIGUEZ & NOELIA HURTADO (for the 1st time in the US!!!)
MARTIN MALDONADO & MAURIZIO GHELLA (for the 1st time in the US!!!)
OLIVER KOLKER & SILVINA VALZ

We look forward to seeing you there!!!

Fondly,
Julia Schiptsova and Callie Norton