[Tango-A] MISC:TARA SHOES SALE EXTENDED & NEW STYLES

robin tara robinctara at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 10:25:46 EDT 2010

>From now until the end of April, new TARA shoe styles are available at
great prices. Whether you're looking for high style or just a great
basic shoe, we have a whole new line to choose from. My new favorites
are the Valentina in super comfortable, black mesh with arabesques of
suede, and the fabulous, colorful Calesita with a super padded sole.
If you order before April 30 you can choose your own color
combinations and have one-of-a-kind models.

Special promotional prices from $140 - $165.

--
Un abrazo,

Robin Tara
http://www.taratangoshoes.com