[Tango-A] SA: Buenos Aires townhouse VACATION RENTAL

John Brzezinski info at killasonna.com
Fri Apr 23 14:55:54 EDT 2010

Beautiful 2 bedroom townhouse, located on Acuna de Figueroa, near
Costa Rica, in Palermo Viejo (see photos and map on our website);
walking distance to Salon Canning and La Viruta, and an easy cab ride
to other venues.  Casa Palermo is a two story townhouse (for those
who know the local term, it's a "PH") with private courtyard and roof
terrace, situated in the rear of a small complex of three
properties.  It's furthest from the street, so it's quiet and private.

Please visit our website for details and photos.

Even if you select other accommodations, please visit The Buenos
Aires Blog and use it as a resource.

Best regards,

John & Carolyn Brzezinski
Evanston, IL USA