[Tango-A] NA-E: NYC Sun. at Esmeralda's and You on the Big Silver Screens

Lucille Krasne lukrasne at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 13 15:22:22 EST 2009

This Sunday, Nov.  you really can see yourselves on the 4 SCREENS at
ESMERALDA'S TANGO & TAPAS AT SESSION 73

Well, see yourselves if  you were at the PRACTICE HALLOWEEN PARTY if you
were not there, see SuperWoman & SuperMan, Nature Boy, Harem Women, other
Genuine Lovelies plus some Genuine Weirdos

IN the weeks to come---
See hundreds of yourselves from my big old collection of pictures. Thanks to
Trey Parker who has helped me get the DVDs together (he's a Mac expert
type-guy‹he set up my new Mac. Get him to help you in your hour/s of need!
Write trey at bway.net)

Join DJ TINE HERREMAN--rising star of the NYC milonga-organizing firmament
and player of beautiful musical programs this week!!
Join EVELYN AND DANNY for terrific pre-intermediate lessons
Join ME for beginners. Both lessons at 7:00

DANCE 8 TO 12:30 OR LATER!
See you soon I hope,
Lucille

Lucille Krasne
212 777 6053
³Esmeralda¹s TANGO AND TAPAS²
Session 73,  73rd and 1st Av, SW corner.  212 517 4445
http://www.lucillesdesigns.com
<http://www.lucillesdesigns.com>